task info v6.0

task info v6.0

• Pridružio: 25 Jan 2005
  • Gde živiš: beograd

program je nesto kao MNOGO poboljsan Task Manager. Koristim ga vec oko 2 meseca i stvarno je OK. probajte!
napomena: kada istekne trial program povremeno izbaci pop-up slican onom u npr. Total Commanderu gde ti ponudi da uneses S/N, ili da izadjes iz programa ili da jednostavno kliknes na Continue i nastavis da ga koristis tako da je skoro free.
mrzelo me da prevodim ovo su karakteristike

Combines and improves features of Task Manager and System Information tools.
It visually monitors (in text and graphical forms) different types of system information in any Windows system in real time:

List of all running processes and threads (including system threads), with detailed information about each process: CPU and memory usage, path, all opened files and modules (DLLs), command line, environment variables, opened connections and more

List Most of the Processes that want to be invisible like worms, keyloggers and other spy software

Total CPU(s), memory (physical, virtual, cache and swap) usage

Detailed information about installed CPU(s) and operating system

Data rates on local disks, network server/client, Dial-Up I/O

All opened files, drivers and TCP/IP, VPN connections with details

TaskInfo also allows you to:
Copy all information to clipboard or text file
Run/stop processes and shutdown/restart the system
Use it from command line
Automatically show different low-resource alerts
"Free" physical memory on demand
And more!

http://www.iarsn.com/

Registruj se da bi učestvovao u diskusiji. Registrovanim korisnicima se NE prikazuju reklame unutar poruka.
Ko je trenutno na forumu

Ukupno su 732 korisnika na forumu :: 9 registrovanih, 1 sakriven i 722 gosta   ::   [ Administrator ] [ Supermoderator ] [ Moderator ] :: Detaljnije

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 3466 - dana 01 Jun 2021 17:07

Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu:
Korisnici trenutno na forumu: Dannyboy, kybonacci, M1los, MilosKop, Nemanja.M, nemkea71, simazr, slonic_tonic, wizzardone