Partition Magic - Alat za rad sa HDD particijama

Partition Magic - Alat za rad sa HDD particijama

• Đuro Glumac
  • dipl. ing. informatike
  • Pridružio: 08 Feb 2004
  • Gde živiš: ApAtIn

Parition Magic je program za pravljenje particija diska kao i rad sa vec postojecim particijama. Ima i neke opcije za ispravljanje gresaka na disku i sl. Pored samog partition magica dolaze i PQBoot, Drive Mapper... Program je relativno lak za koriscenje, a velika prednost je sto se uz njega dobija tutorial radjen u flashu. Tutorial je step bt step (pokaze vam i gde da kliknete). Program takodje podrzava i pravljenje linux particija, Swap particije i drugih. Ako sam nesto od osnovnog zaboravio da napisem dopunite...
Detaljnije o programu i link za download na http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/
Direktan link za download TRIAL verzije: ftp://download.axelero.hu/pub/seged/rendszer/enpm800retaildemo.zip

Kratak opis na Engleskom:

Partition Magic Review
Partition Magic allows you to create, resize and merge partitions on your hard drive without destroying data. Partition Magic helps organize and protect your data, run multiple operating systems, convert file system types and fix partition table errors.

Features:

· Organize and protect the information on a hard drive
· Easy, step-by-step wizards help with performing partitioning tasks
· Preview the effects of partitioning a hard drive before implementing anything
· Safely manage multiple operating systems
· Partition hard drives as large as 80 GB
· Access and partition external USB drives
· Undelete a deleted partition from rescue disks
· Remotely copy, move, delete, and create partitions across a TCP/IP connection
· Create and run scripts to automate common partitioning tasks
· Shred partitions to ensure the security of corporate data on retiring hard disks
· Convert from one file system or partition type to another without losing data
· Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and Linux ext2/Swap file systems
· Support for Windows XP

Evo i koje su novine u verziji 8:

New Features Partition Magic 8.0:

- PQBoot™ for Windows - While running Windows, select which OS to run the next time the computer is rebooted.
- Enlarge NTFS partitions "hot" - No rebooting is required when expanding an NTFS partition, not even the system partition.
- New step-by-step wizards - Create Backup Partition and Install Another OS.
- Larger partition support - Support for partition sizes up to 160GB.
- Now supports - Linux Ext3 partitions, GRUB, USB2, and FireWire (1394).
- PartitionMagic allows you to install and run multiple operating systems on the same PC.
- PartitionMagic allows you to fine tune your system performance by converting to a more efficient file system, changing cluster sizes, or adding a Linux SWAP file partition.
- Create a separate partition for data to facilitate regular backups and separate data from operating systems and applications.
- Test new or unstable software in a separate partition.

Registruj se da bi učestvovao u diskusiji. Registrovanim korisnicima se NE prikazuju reklame unutar poruka.
  • Pridružio: 20 Okt 2003
  • Gde živiš: leskovac

Program jeste odličan, ali je problem što sa trajal verzijom ne možeš ništa konkretno da uradiš kada je u pitanju promena veličina particija ili pravljenje nove particije ili bilo šta drugo, osim pregleda i informacija o postojećim particijama. Zato bi bilo veoma korisno da ukoliko neko ima da neku informaciju oko registracionog koda. Ja sam konkretno koristio PM 7.0 za pravljenje linux ext3 i swap particije i sve je to savršeno odradio. Još jednom napominjem da je, bar za mene, najjednostavniji i najbolji program za rad sa particijama!

• Peca  Male
  • Glavni Administrator
  • Predrag Damnjanović
  • SysAdmin i programer
  • Pridružio: 17 Apr 2003
  • Gde živiš: Niš

zabranjeno je razmenjivanje S/N na ovom forumu...
procitaj http://pravilnik.mycity.rs

• Pridružio: 23 Nov 2004
  • Gde živiš: Banja Luka

ja koristim akronis partition expert

dobio sam ga od drugara

kao live CD

butabilan i najbrzi je

• gamzzy 
  • Legendarni građanin
  • Pridružio: 24 Apr 2003
  • Gde živiš: Novi Sad

http://www.mycity.rs/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9045&highlight=

• Pridružio: 20 Okt 2003
  • Gde živiš: leskovac

ma jok, ja to onako!

• Pridružio: 19 Jul 2005

Partition Magic 8.0 :

Quickly and easily create, resize, merge, and convert workstation hard-disk partitions without destroying data.

With Symantec PartitionMagic Pro, IT professionals can quickly and easily create partitions on desktop hard disks for storing valuable corporate information such as data files, applications, and operating systems. It enables corporations to secure data by physically separating it from other files. Separate partitions also make backups easier.

Whether utilizing the remote agent technology across a TCP/IP connection to copy or move partitions on a computer, or scripting features enabling administrators to change the partitions on a computer simply by running a script, Symantec PartitionMagic Pro is one of the best desktop management products available today.

Here are some key features of "Partition Magic":

· Organize and protect the information on a hard drive
· Easy, step-by-step wizards help with performing partitioning tasks
· Preview the effects of partitioning a hard drive before implementing anything
· Safely manage multiple operating systems
· Partition hard drives as large as 80 GB
· Access and partition external USB drives
· Undelete a deleted partition from rescue disks
· Remotely copy, move, delete, and create partitions across a TCP/IP connection
· Create and run scripts to automate common partitioning tasks
· Shred partitions to ensure the security of corporate data on retiring hard disks
· Convert from one file system or partition type to another without losing data
· Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and Linux ext2/Swap file systems
· Support for Windows XP

What's New in This Release:

· New file management features that include the ability to browse files, and view and manipulate files or folders on multiple types of file systems.
· New NTFS features enabling you to choose the cluster size on creating a new NTFS partition or changing the cluster size of an existing NTFS partition, and NTFS format versioning (NTFS 1.4 to the latest). (This feature requires 256 MB of RAM for drives over 120 GB in size).
· Enhanced Copy Partition functionality letting you choose the partition type (logical or primary) for the destination partition and whether that partition is to be resized.
· Changes in the UI, primarily in the main screen, that adopts a Windows XP look and feel.
· Support for Linux EXT2 and EXT3 file systems.
· Support for partitions up to 160 GB, containing up to 145 GB of data.
· New and improved wizards.
· Macromedia Flash presentation to help you understanding partitions, operating systems, file systems, installing an additional operating system, and PartitionMagic best practices.
· Ability to boot into another operating system directly from the OS you are currently running with BootMagic for Windows, and a "boot once" feature that lets you boot into a new OS and then reboot automatically to the original OS.
· PowerQuest DataKeeper, included with PartitionMagic 8.0, provides an easy way for you to back up your important data files for safekeeping.

Download - http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Partition-Magic-Download-2118.html - Demo - 22.6 MB - Windows All

Screenshots - http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/Partition-Magic-Screenshot-2118.html

Ko je trenutno na forumu

Ukupno su 996 korisnika na forumu :: 38 registrovanih, 9 sakrivenih i 949 gosta   ::   [ Administrator ] [ Supermoderator ] [ Moderator ] :: Detaljnije

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 3466 - dana 01 Jun 2021 17:07

Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu:
Korisnici trenutno na forumu: 357magnum, _Sale, babaroga, bojank, bokisha253, Brana01, danilopu, doktor1964, drimer, Duh sa sekirom, dule10savic, elenemste, Excalibur13, FOX, galijot, Georgius, goxin, Ivica1102, Kubovac, Luka Blažević, Magistar78, mercedesamg, milos.cbr, Motocar, nemkea71, nextyamb, pacika, pein, procesor, royst33, sevenino, slonic_tonic, Steeeefan, trajkoni018, vlada035, Yugol33, YugoSlav, zdrebac