Napomena: crvenom bojom je označen komercijalni softver.
Tablature & standard notation software
--> a true workshop for guitarists
Citat:- chord and scale libraries,
- virtual fretboard and keyboard.
- tools work with fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
- Diagram generator --> Request any chord in any tuning, and Guitar pro will display all possible finger positions for you. Draw a diagram by clicking on the grid, and Guitar Pro will suggest all possible names for that chord.
- the search function also allows you to quickly find out what scale is being used in all or part of the score.
- the digital tuner allows you to tune your guitar by plugging it into the soundcard, or via a microphone. You can also simply tune your guitar by ear, string by string, with the MIDI tuner. Those work for all possible tunings.
- The virtual fretboard and keyboard are here to help you see the notes from the score, or capture them into it. They can show you the notes of the current beat, as well as the notes of the next beat, of the whole bar or yet again of the scale you have selected. Those are indispensable tools if you are beginning or is you wish to capture notes with the mouse.
--> a guitar tablature editor for K Desktop Environment.
Citat:* Powerful and convenient tablature editing, including many effects and classical note score editing for classic instrument players;
* Full and very customizable MIDI to tablature import and export;
* Support of extra data formats, such as ASCII tablatures, MusicXML or popular programs' format, such as Guitar Pro's or TablEdit;
* Chord fingering construction tools - chord finder and chord analyzer;
* Many additional facilities to ease tabbing work, including rhythm and lead construction tools;
* Highly customizable to suit a lot of possible instruments (not only 6-string guitars, and even not only guitars), including drum tracks, lyrics and other MIDI events.
--> a guitar tablature (fingering notation) editor and player, that is specially designed for Linux musicians.
Citat:- can edit staffs and tablatures not only for guitar, but also for a variety of musical instruments like banjo, flute, and ukulele.
- Formerly known as Gtablature, this application allows you to print your compositions as well as play them with the help of external applications.
- it also supports staff, lyrics and drums.
U situaciji kada imamo mp3, ali ne možemo naći tablature za isti, ili jednostavno želimo da "skinemo" pesmu uz pomoć sluha, pomoći će nam sledeći softver u ovom odeljku. Procedura je jednostavna i sastoji se iz sledećih koraka:
- učitati audio datoteku u softver
- označiti deo pesme koji želimo da naučimo
- usporiti označeni deo, kako bi lakše pratili i "pohvatali" tonove
- ponavljati određeni deo (loop play) i svirati uz taj deo (play along) dok se ne utvrdi
--> assisstant to work out a piece of music from a recording, in order to write it out, or play it, or both.
// It doesn't do the transcribing for you, but it is essentially a specialised player program which is optimised for the purpose of transcription.
Citat:- used by many people for play-along practice.
- It can change pitch and speed instantly, and you can store and recall any number of named loops.
- also used for speech transcription. With its support for foot pedals and its superior slowed-down sound quality, it is an excellent choice for this purpose.
- ability to slow down music without changing its pitch,
- ability to analyse chords and show you what notes are present
- capability of adding markers and textual annotations so you can easily navigate around the track.
- also has a piano keyboard displayed on screen which you can click to play reference notes.
- no support for midi files - these already contain explicit information about what notes are to be played and when, and there are plenty of programs available which can display this information. Transcribe! deals with audio sample data files.
- You can save the modified audio to a new sound file if you want.
- "note guessing" and "chord guessing" - that is, it will attempt to interpret the spectrum information for you, marking the notes being played on the piano keyboard, and attempting to name the chords (in standard form such as "Am", "E7#9", etc). Note guesses can be displayed in "piano roll" form, showing the guesses over time, aligned to the waveform view.
--> a multi-track audio editor for Linux/Unix, MacOS and Windows.
Citat:- designed for easy recording, playing and editing of digital audio.
- features digital effects and spectrum analysis tools.
- Editing is very fast and provides unlimited undo/redo.
- supported file formats include Ogg Vorbis, MP2, MP3, WAV, AIFF, and AU.
Na screenshotu se vidi označena solo deonica pesme The Maze, Vinnie Moore-a
Na desnoj strani se klizačem bira brzina. Pomoću magnifier alata se može podesiti zumiranje odgovarajućeg spektra.
Citat:- only works with WAV.
- realtime time-stretching and looping capabilities supported
- can slow down the section without changing its pitch (using the Expand control), and then loop-play the slowed part until you learn it.
A sada jedan alat koji je vezan za treniranje sluha
-->GNU Solfege is an ear training program for X Window written in Python, using the GTK+ 2.0 libraries.
Citat:- you can practice harmonic and melodic intervals, chords, scales and rhythms, and you can add new exercises using a simple plain text file format.
// Ear training is a big subject with many connections to music theory and performance of music, so I won't even try to make "a complete computer-based ear training course". But I hope someone find this software useful.
- improve aural recognition and identification skills.
- turns ear-training exercises into an enjoyable game
- Exercises are provided to work on the recoginition of intervals, chords, and progressions, and the student may explore any of the exercises in any order.
- includes a variety of rhythm pattern recognition exercises
- Unapređivanje audio sposobnosti podrazuma i unapređenje sposobnosti za prepoznavanje ritam paterna
--> easily construct and visualize polyrhythms (rhythms in which a measure is divided into different subdivisions in different voices: for example, 5 against 7).
// percussion samples, on the link below.
Citat:- programmable to play the rhythm at a slower tempo until comprehended
- simple programmable metronome, but its capabilities range far beyond merely keeping time.
- especially well-designed for learning difficult tuplet rhythms
Rakarrack integrates a tuner and a MIDI converter. It can also be handled by an external MIDI controller. The settings designed by the user can be stored in presets and these presets can be used to create banks of effects.
Snimanje gitare (kombinacija JACK + Rackarack + Audacity)
--> a modular linux guitar mono amplifier to be used in a 'jackified' environment (Jack Audio Connection Kit). Guitarix provides one jack input port and two jack output ports.
Citat:- designed to produce a nice trash/metal/rock/blues guitar sound.
- tone is processed by a main amp and a rack-section. Both can be routed separately and deliver a processed stereo-signal via Jack.
- effects from more than 25 built-in modules spanning from a simple noise-gate to brain-slashing modulation-fx like flanger, phaser or auto-wah.
- comes with a tuner that looks and acts as a high-class analogue tuner.
Once your guitar is perfectly in tune, the MIDI-output module will do its very best to grab every note you play and transform it into a MIDI-note.
--> a free open source java based guitar scale application
Citat:- provide assistance to guitarists of all levels for quickly finding scales and modes through pattern searches.
- find scales by matching chords, notes, or sequences through a clickable fretboard
- search scales by full or partial names
- create, save, and easily distribute new scales
- view scales or chords in alternate tunings
- listen to scales individually or over chords
--> a MIDI metronome with KDE interface, based on the ALSA sequencer.
Citat:- it is a tool to keep the rhythm while playing musical instruments
- The intended audience is musicians and music students.
- MIDI (instead of digital audio), allows low CPU usage, and very accurate timing thanks to the ALSA sequencer.
- It features a nice graphical user interface, customizable event filters and sequencer parameters, support for all MIDI messages and some ALSA messages, MIDI playback, and saving the recorded event list to a text file or SMF.
--> a music engraving program, devoted to producing the highest-quality sheet music possible. It brings the aesthetics of traditionally engraved music to computer printouts.
Citat:- produces beautiful sheet music using a high level description file as input.
- supports many forms of music notation constructs, including
a) chord names,
b) drum notation,
c) figured bass,
d) grace notes,
c) guitar tablature,
d) modern notation (cluster notation and rhythmic grouping),
e) tremolos, (nested) tuplets in arbitrary ratios,
f) ... and more.
- can integrate into LaTeX, HTML and Texinfo seamlessly, allowing single sheet music or musicological treatises to be written from a single source.
- produces PDF, PostScript, SVG, or TeX printed output, as well as MIDI for listening pleasures.
- Combine with tuxguitar for awesome scores
// TuxGuitar can export files directly to LilyPond format.
Citat:* Graphical user interface based on QT 3,
* Sample based audio engine,
* Oss Audio driver,
* Jack Audio driver,
* Export to disk,
* Alsa Midi input,
* Ability to import/export xml-based song file,
* 64 ticks per pattern,
* 32 voices with volume, mute, solo, pan capabilities,
* Import of samples in wave, au, aiff format.
* Humanize and Swing functions
--> You can use it as a tablature chord dictionary and more. GuitarCodex Plus allows you to see and hear chords, scales and displays associated guitar chords in a graphical representation. Using the mouse, fingerings can be made by clicking on the fingerboard.
--> a multichannel hard disk recorder (HDR)
--> a digital audio workstation (DAW).
It can be used to control, record, edit and run complex audio setups.
Citat:- supports pro-audio interfaces through the ALSA project, which provides high quality, well designed device drivers and API's for audio I/O under Linux.
// any interface supported by ALSA can be used with Ardour.
( RME Hammerfall, the Midiman Delta 1010 and many others)
- support for 24 bit samples using floating point internally,
- non-linear editing with unlimited undo,
- a user-configurable mixer,
- MTC master/slave capabilities,
- MIDI hardware control surface compatibility.
- powerful multitrack audio editor/arranger that is completely non-destructive and capable of all standard non-linear editing operations (insert, replace, delete, move, trim, select, cut/copy/paste).
- supports the community-developed LADSPA plugin standard. Arbitrary chains of plugins can be attached to any portion of a track.
- channel capacity is limited only by the number on your audio interface and the ability of your disk subsystem to stream the data back and forth.
- It's like a sonar pro for linux! is a great app for music production, if you worked with sonar, protools, you transition to ardour will be easy. best daw out there for free.
- you can run musical stage shows with this - it's totally reliable and feature rich
--> create loops, beats and melodies efficiently step-by-step. It's a complete, expandable Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with a refreshing twist.
Citat:- based on mod trackers. Mod trackers are characterized by displaying and editing music in an easily understood grid known as a pattern. These patterns are akin to sheet music, but are displayed alphanumerically instead of with musical notation.
- whether you're an audio veteran or just starting out, Renoise is a fantastic addition to any bedroom or professional studio.
- Full features list: http://www.renoise.com/features
--> full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with "True Analog Mixing"™: a combination of Harrison's world-renowned sound and features in a knob-per-function interface.
Citat:- provides a solution for engineers and mixers who need a recorder, editor and mixing system with world-class sound and features.
- great-sounding EQ, filters, dynamics, and bus summing on every track.
- user works with the fluidity of a traditional analog recording studio while retaining the convenience of a DAW.
- enables the user to record, edit, and mix a musical performance "in the box"
- “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison's renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- precision DSP algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing based on Harrison's world-renowned large format analog and digital mixing consoles.
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels (based on available CPU power) featuring High-pass Filter, EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every channel.
- 8 Stereo Mix Buses (can be used for groups or auxes) featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- LINUX: Supports LADSPA plugins and any JACK-capable interface.
--> LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio®, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
Citat:Song-Editor for composing songs
A Beat+Bassline-Editor for creating beats and basslines
An easy-to-use Piano-Roll for editing patterns and melodies
An FX mixer with 64 FX channels and arbitrary number of effects allow unlimited mixing possibilities
Many powerful instrument and effect-plugins out of the box
Full user-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
Compatible with many standards such as SoundFont2, VST(i), LADSPA, GUS Patches, and MIDI
Import of MIDI and FLP (Fruityloops® Project) files
--> a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application
Citat:- written in C++ and is based around the Qt4 library.
- provides DAW software simple enough for the average home user, and yet powerful enough for the professional user.
- supports multiple audio file formats, both compressed and uncompressed, including older formats such as 8SVX and .iff.
- clip editing and automatic or manual Time Stretching abilities.
- Qtractor may be used in a audio mastering environment. Its integration with JACK makes it possible to use mastering tools such as JAMin to process the audio data.
- audio and MIDI metronome with user selectable audio samples.
- Supports LADSPA, DSSI (this includes DSSI-VST wrapper), native Linux VST and LV2 plugins.
Qtractor relies on plugins to enable many features from audio effects processing to dynamic control. Qtractor supports the LADSPA plugin architecture, as well as DSSI, native Linux VST and LV2.
Support for Steinberg's VST plugin standard with Wine is available using the DSSI-VST wrapper. Qtractor "remembers" all these connections, and re-establishes them when a session project is reloaded.
Moram reći da i pored ovolikog izbora DAW programa, nijedan ne može zaista da se meri sa komercijalnim Windows DAWovima.
IPAK, šuška se, a i može se naći za preuzimanje, REAPER za linux (u teškoj beta verziji, još uvek većina stvari ne radi). Kada bi Reaper zaista prešao na linux, to bi već bila potpuna promena igre. Na žalost, sve je to još uvek nezvanično, a program je vrhunski DAW za smešne pare (60$ ukoliko ste pojedinac ili vaš studio ima zaradu manju od 20 000$ godišnje. I još uključuje besplatne nadogradnje naredne 2 godine.)
Svaki korisnik ovog sajta je odgovoran za sadržaj svoje poruke koju objavi na sajtu. Sajt se odriče svake odgovornosti za sadržaj tih poruka.
Postavljanjem vaše poruke ili vašeg autorskog dela na ovaj sajt, saglasni ste da ovaj sajt postaje distributer vašeg dela, i odričete se mogućnosti njegovog povlačenja ili brisanja, bez saglasnosti uprave sajta.
Distribucija sadržaja sa ovog sajta je dozvoljena samo u nekomercijalne svrhe, uz obaveznu napomenu da je sadržaj preuzet sa ovog sajta, i uz obavezno navođenje adrese MyCity sajta. Za sve ostale vidove distribucije obavezni ste da prethodno zatražite odobrenje od vlasnika MyCity sajta.
MyCity pokrenuo, administrira i razvija Predrag Damnjanović, a o uređenju sajta se brine MyCity Tim.
Ukoliko želite da nas kontaktirate kliknite ovde.