|Poslao: 29 Maj 2012 14:27
Idi na vrh
- Elitni građanin
- Pridružio: 14 Okt 2010
- Poruke: 2256
- Gde živiš: From Bissau to Palau
Napisano: 06 Nov 2010 12:44
· build system: bug fix: Installation no longer fails if xsltproc is available but the DocBook stylesheets aren't. Fix for bug 575.
· mkvmerge: new feature: If the name of an input file starts with then mkvmerge will not try to open other files with the same name (e.g. 'VTS_01_1.VOB', 'VTS_01_2.VOB', 'VTS_01_3.VOB') from the same directory. A single '=' as an argument disables this as well for the next input file. Implements bug 570.
· mmg: new feature: Added an option to disable extra compression when adding tracks by default.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Made file type detection stricter for MP3, AC3 and AAC files. This prevents mis-detection of other file types as one of these for certain files. Fix for bug 574.
Dopuna: 02 Feb 2011 1:14
* build: Building mkvtoolnix now requires libebml v1.2.0 and libmatroska v1.1.0 or later.
* build: enhancement: mkvtoolnix now includes libebml and libmatroska. The configure script will use them if either no installed versions of them is found or if the installed version is too old.
Dopuna: 10 Mar 2011 18:15
* build system: Fixed building the Qt version of mkvinfo's GUI (again). Fix for bug 576.
* mmg: bug fix: If the header editor finds 'language' elements
with ISO-639-1 codes (e.g. "fra" instead of "fre" for "French")
then it will map the code to the corresponding ISO-639-2 code.
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed one of the issues causing mmg to report that
it is configured to use an unsupported version of mkvmerge when the reported version was actually empty.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: HD-DVD subtitles are recognized as being
an unsupported file format. This makes the error message presentedto the user a bit clearer. Fix for bug 600.
* build: Boost 1.36.0 or newer is required (up from 1.34.0). Also
fixed building with v3 of Boost's filesystem library, e.g. with
Boost 1.46.0 Beta 1 or newer.
* mkvpropedit: new feature: Added support for adding, replacing and removing tags.
* all: Added a translation for the programs into Turkish by ßouЯock (see AUTHORS).
* build system: Fixed compilation if configure choses the internal versions of libebml and libmatroska while older versions are still installed in a location named with "-I..." or "-L..." in CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS/LDFLAGS or with configure's "--with-extra-includes" and "--with-extra-libs" options.
Dopuna: 11 Jul 2011 14:00
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed endless loop when reading AVI files on Windows if MKVToolNix was compiled with a gcc mingw cross compiler v4.4.x. Fix for bug 642.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed long file identification time caused by DV detection. Fix for bug 641.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: DV files are recognized as an unsupported container type. Fix for bug 630.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed handling block groups in Matroska files with a duration of 0.
* mmg: Various compatibility fixes for use with wxWidgets 2.9.x.
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed building with Sun Studio's C compiler.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: ISO 639-2 terminology language codes are converted to the corresponding bibliography code upon file identification (e.g. 'deu' is converted to 'ger').
* mkvinfo: bug fix: The timecode scale is retrieved first before applying it to the segment duration.
* all: Added an Italian translation by Roberto Boriotti and Matteo Angelino (see AUTHORS).
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed populating the 'compression' drop down box according to what mkvmerge was compiled with.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: When a DTS track is read from a source file that provides timecodes (e.g. Matroska files) then those timecodes will be preserved
* mkvmerge: Fixed remuxing certain VC1 video tracks from Matroska files. Fix for bug 636.
Dopuna: 26 Sep 2011 18:27
· 2011-09-24 Moritz Bunkus
· Released v5.0.0.
· build system: libEBML 1.2.2 and libMatroska 1.3.0 are required for building. If external versions are not found or if they’re too old then the included versions will be used as a fallback.
· 2011-09-21 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: bug fix: The "writing application" element will not be localized but always be written in English.
· 2011-09-20 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: new feature: MPEG TS: mkvmerge will extract the track languages from a corresponding clpi (clip info) file. That file is searched for in the same directory and in ../CLIPINF and must have the same base name but with the ".clpi" extension.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Added new stereo mode options to match the current specs. The new options are "anaglyph_green_magenta" (12), "both_eyes_laced_left_first" (13) and "both_eyes_laced_right_first" (14).
· mkvmerge: The –stereo-mode named option "anaglyph" was renamed to "anaglyph_cyan_red" to match the specs. The numerical value (10) remains unchanged.
· 2011-09-18 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvextract: bug fix: Fixed attachment number displayed during extraction. Fix for bug 663.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: MPEG TS: Added support for HDMV PGS subtitles.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: MPEG TS: Added support for DTS HD Master Audio tracks.
· 2011-09-17 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: enhancement: MPEG TS: Streams that are mentioned in the PMT but do not actually contain data are neither reported during identification nor muxed.
· 2011-09-14 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: new feature: MPEG TS: Added support for reading the language code.
· 2011-09-13 Moritz Bunkus
· mmg: enhancement: Added MPEG transport streams to the "add file" dialog file selector.
· mkvmerge: new feature: MPEG TS: Added support for normal DTS tracks.
· mkvmerge: Tons of fixes and additions to the MPEG transport stream demuxer.
· 2011-09-10 Moritz Bunkus
· build system: configure will accept external versions of libEBML and libMatroska again. Minimum required versions are libEBML 1.2.1 and libMatroska 1.1.0.
· 2011-09-07 DenB
· All: Updated the French translation with a complete set by DenB (see AUTHORS).
· 2011-09-05 Cosme Domínguez
· mmg: mmg respects the XDG Base Directory Specification regarding its configuration files (environment variable $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mkvtoolnix if set, otherwise ~/.config/mkvtoolnix).
· 2011-08-24 Moritz Bunkus
· all: Added an Lithuanian translation by Mindaugas Baranauskas (see AUTHORS).
· 2011-08-14 Massimo Callegari
· mkvmerge: new feature: Implemented a MPEG transport stream demuxer.
· 2011-08-02 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: enhancement: When looking for MPEG files with the same base name as a source file mkvmerge will be stricter what it accepts. The file name must consist of at least one char followed by "-" or "_" followed by a number. That will match VTS_01_1.VOB but not e.g. "some_series_s03e10.mpg".
· 2011-07-31 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Opening MPEG files with numbers in their name from folders with e.g. Cyrillic names failed on Windows.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Several elements are not written when creating WebM compliant files. In the segment headers: SegmentUID, SegmentFamily, ChapterTranslate, PreviousSegmentUID, NextSegmentUID. In the track headers: MinCache, MaxCache and MaxBlockAdditionID.
· 2011-07-19 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Sped up file identification by caching read operations.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed identifying QuickTime/MP4 files that start with a ‘skip’ atom.
· 2011-07-13 Moritz Bunkus
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a crash when reading AVI files with DTS audio tracks that do not contain valid headers in the first couple of packets. Fix for bug 646.
Dopuna: 11 Feb 2012 2:03
· mkvmerge: new feature: mkvmerge will parse and apply the audio encoder delay in MP4 files that contain said information in the format that iTunes writes it. Fix for bug 715.
· mkvmerge: new feature: Implemented support for treating several input files as if they they had been concatenated binarily into a single big input file. Snytax is "mkvmerge -o out.mkv ( in1.ts in2.ts in3.ts )". This feature has already been present since version 5.1.0 but never been mentioned in the ChangeLog. Support for this feature in mmg is still missing.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Blocks with "BlockAdditions" will no longer be muxed as "SimpleBlock" elements discarding the additions but instead as "BlockGroup" elements. This applies to e.g. WAVPACK4 tracks with correction files as the correction data is stored in "BlockAdditions". Fix for bug 713.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed some more issues with (E)AC3 being misdtected as AVC elementary streams.
· mmg: bug fix: The header editor was sometimes creating two instances of an element if an element was added to the second or one of the later tracks. Fix for bug 711.
· mkvpropedit, mmg: bug fix: Trying to modify a file located in a path mounted with GVFS SFTP will no longer crash the programs. Instead an error message is output if an error occurs. Fix for bug 710.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed integer underflows in the read caching code resulting in invalid memory access. Happened in broken or incomplete files only. Fix for bug 709.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Appending AVI, Matroska or MPEG program stream files with DTS audio tracks will not result in a warning that the appended DTS tracks might not be compatible. Fix for bug 705.
· mkvextract: bug fix for the "timecodes_v2" mode: mkvextract will write one more timecode than there are frames in the file. The last timecode written will be the the sum of the last frame's timecode and duration with the "last frame" being the one with the highest timecode. Fix for bug 691.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed writing into paths on which a drive is mounted on Windows. Fix for bug 701.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Identification output for Matroska files: Added the track number header field as "number" to the verbose identification mode.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Identification output for Matroska files: Added a field "content_encoding_algorithms" that contains a comma-separated list of encoding algorithm IDs used for that track. For example, "content_encoding_algorithms:3" would indicate that header removal compression is used.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Identification output for Matroska files: Added several fields to mkvmerge's verbose identification mode for tracks: UID, CodecID, length and content (as a hex dump) of the codec private data.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a segmentation fault in the DTS detection code. Fix for bug 698.
· mkvextract: bug fix: The track IDs used in the "timecodes_v2" extraction mode are consistent again with the IDs that mkvmerge's identification reports and that mkvextract's "tracks" extraction mode uses. Fix for bugs 689 and 694.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Added video pixel dimensions to the output of "--identify-verbose" for Matroska files.
Dopuna: 11 Mar 2012 3:04
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed wrong calculation of the maximum number of ns per cluster in certain fringe cases if timecode scale was nset to "auto" mode ("--timecode-scale -1"). Fix for bug 707. build system: The C++ compiler must now support the C++11
· keyword 'nullptr'. configure checks for it. For GCC this means at least v4.6.0.
· mkvinfo: new feature: mkvinfo will output the track ID that mkvmerge and mkvextract would use for a track. This information is shown alongside the "track number" element in verbose mode and in the track summary in summary mode.
· mkvmerge, mmg: enhancement: The "--default-duration" in mkvmerge and the "FPS" drop down box in mmg now accept "p" or "i" as a unit as in e.g. "25p" or "50i". Several commonly used values have been added to mmg's "FPS" drop down box and others removed.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: When using an external timecode file with AVC/h.264 video the default duration will be set to the most-often used duration in the timecode file.
· mmg: enhancement: Added the values "50", "60" and "48000/1001" to the list of commonly used values for the "FPS" input field.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: AVC/h.264 packetizer: The value given with "--default-duration" (after internal conversion from the unit given by the user to duration in nanoseconds) is now again interpreted as the duration of a frame and not of a field.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: SRT subtitles: timecodes can contain the minus sign before any digit, not just before the first one.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Sometimes non-AC3 files were mistakenly for AC3 after the re-write of the AC3 handling code on 2012-02-26. This has been rectified. Fix for bug 723.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: mkvmerge will keep the "enabled" track header flag when muxing. mkvmerge will also output its value in verbose identification mode as "enabled_track".
· mkvmerge: enhancement: MicroDVD text subtitles are recognized as an unsupported format instead of an unknown format.
· mmg: The warning that no default duration/FPS has been given for AVC/h.264 tracks has been removed.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Complete re-write of the timecode handling code for AVC/h.264 tracks. Now handles several cases correctly: interlaced video, video with multiple or changing SPS with different timing information. The timing information is extracted from the bitstream. Therefore the user doesn't have to specify the default duration/FPS himself anymore. Fix for bugs 434 and 688.
· build system: Boost's "rational" library is now required.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Complete re-write of the (E)AC3 parsing and handling code. Dependent EAC3 frames are now handled correctly. Fix for bug 704.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: The width and height of h.264 video tracks with a pixel format other than 4:2:0 are now calculated correctly. Fix for bug 649.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed file type recognition and frame drops for VC1 elementary streams that do not start with a sequence header but with frame or field packets instead.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed mis-detection as unsupported DV files happened for e.g. PGS subtitle files).
· doc: enhancement: Updates for option file usage and supported subtitle formats.
Dopuna: 09 Apr 2012 2:13
· Build system: Boost's "lexical_cast" and "type traits" libraries are now required.
· mmg: new feature: Added GUI controls for mkvmerge's "file concatenation" feature as "additional file parts". The user can choose which individual files are treated as if they were a single huge source file.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: The handling of the "do not read other files" options (e.g. "=file.vob" and "( file.vob )") was broken for MPEG program stream files.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a wrong assertion about minimum MPEG 1/2 video start code lengths. Fixes ticket 728.
· mkvmerge, mmg: new feature: Added support for keeping only certain timecode ranges from the source files with a new format to "--split": "--split parts:...". Implements ticket #518.
· mmg: new feature: Added an option in the preferences dialog called "clear jobs from the job queue after they've been run". Can be set to "only if run was successfull", "even if there were warnings" and "even if there were errors". Defaults to off.
· mkvmerge, mkvextract, mmg: Re-write of the whole XML handling code. It now uses the "pugixml" C++ library instead of the "expat" library. Therefore "expat" is not required for building MKVToolNix anymore. And neither is Boost's "property tree" library. "pugixml" itself is included and not an external requirement either.
· Build system: removed all files and documentation related to building MKVToolNix with Microsoft's Visual Studio because even the most recent version of Visual C++ does not support the C++11 features required for MKVToolNix.
· mkvmerge, mkvextract: removal: Removed support for the CorePicture file format. It was mostly unused and relied on old code that will be removed soon.
· documentation: enhancement: mkvmerge's man page has been updated with a list of valid XML tags for the chapters, tags and segment info XML file formats.
· all: Updated the DTD files with the newly supported elements.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Chapter XML files: mkvmerge can handle the "ChapterSegmentEditionUID" element.
· mkvmerge: enhancement: Segment info XML files: mkvmerge can handle the "SegmentFilename", "PreviousSegmentFilename" and "NextSegmentFilename" elements.
· mmg: enhancement: Added "mts" as yet another file extension for MPEG transport streams.
· mmg: bug fix: Fixed a crash due to a missing argument for a format string when clicking on the "Browse" button for the track-specific tags.
· mmg, mkvinfo's GUI, all .exes: enhancement: Added new icons
· mkvextract: bug fix: mkvextract sometimes wrote undefined values to a single reserved header field when extracting into AVI files.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: AVC/h.264 mkvmerge was wrongfully writing a default duration of 60 frames/fields even if the source was signalling 60000/1001 frames/fields. The frame timecodes have been correct already.
· mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed timecode calculation for (E)AC3 tracks if the source container (e.g. MPEG transport streams) only provided timecodes for some of the (E)AC3 packets itself.
Dopuna: 29 Maj 2012 14:27
* documentation: Added Spanish translation of mmg's guide by Israel Lucas Torrijos (see AUTHORS).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: SRT subtitle entries with colons as the decimal separator are accepted. Fix for issue 754.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: XML tag files with <Simple> tags that only contained a name and nested <Simple> were wrongfully rejected as invalid. Fixes issue 752.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: mkvmerge was optimizied to keep cluster timecodes strictly increasing in most situations.
* all: Added a translation to Polish by Daniel (see AUTHORS).
* mkvextract: bug fix: Extraction of AVC/h.264 was completely broken after 2012-04-09 resulting in files with a length of 0 bytes.
* mmg: new feature: When adding a Matroska file that has either the "previous segment UID" or the "next segment UID" set then mmg will copy those two and the source file's segment UID into the corresponding controls on the "globla" tab if they haven't been set before. Implements ticket 733.
* mkvmerge: new feature: The verbose identification mode for Matroska files will now includes the "segment UID", the "next segment UID" and "previous segment UID" elements.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: In "--split parts:" mode mkvmerge will
use the output file name as it is instead of adding a running number to it if all the ranges to be kept are to be written into a single output file. Implements ticket 743.
* mkvextract: bug fix: mkvextract will no longer abort extracing h.264 tracks if it encounters a NAL smaller than its size field. Instead it will warn about it and drop the NAL.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Writing more than two parts into the same file with "--split parts:" resulted in the timecodes of the third and all following parts to be wrong. Fixes ticket 740.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The "--split parts:" functionality was not taking dropped ranges into account when calculating the segment duration for files that more than one range was written to. Fixes ticket 738.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The "--split parts:" functionality was producing a small gap between the first part's last packet's timecode and the second part's first packet's timecode if two parts are written to the same file. Fixes ticket 742.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The "--split parts:" functionality was writing a superfluous and empty first part if the first range starts at 00:00:00. Fixes ticket 737.
* mmg, build system: Fixed building with wxWidgets 2.9.3.
|Poslao: 03 Sep 2012 23:34
Idi na vrh
- Elitni građanin
- Pridružio: 14 Okt 2010
- Poruke: 2256
- Gde živiš: From Bissau to Palau
Napisano: 12 Jul 2012 0:53
* mmg: bug fix: mmg will no longer print false warnings about a chapter UID not being unique. Fixes #760.
* mkvmerge, mkvpropedit, mmg: bug fix: All tools can now deal with 64bit UID values (chapter UIDs, edition UIDs etc).
* mkvmerge: new feature: If "splitting by parts" is active and the last split part has a finite end point then mkvmerge will finish muxing after the last part has been completed. Implements #768.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The DTS and TrueHD packetizers were not flushed correctly. In some rare circumstances this could lead to mkvmerge aborting with an error message about the packet queue not being empty at the end of the muxing process. Fixes #772.
* mmg, mkvinfo's GUI, all .exes: enhancement: Added new icons by Ben Humpert based on the ones by Eduard Geier (see AUTHORS).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed handling of tracks in QuickTime/MP4 files with a constant sample size. This fixes the other reason for the "constant sample size and variable duration not supported" error. Fixes issue 764.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Tracks in QuickTime/MP4 files with empty chunk offset tables (STCO and CO64 atoms) are ignored. This fixes one of the reasons for the "constant sample size and variable duration not supported" error.
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed mmg's excessive CPU usage during muxing.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Reading DTS from AVI files often resulted in the error message that DTS headers could not be found in the first frames. This has been fixed. Fixes issue 759.
* Documentation: Updated the cross-compilation guide and fixed the "setup_cross_compilation_env.sh" script.
Dopuna: 03 Sep 2012 23:34
* mkvpropedit: new feature: Added support for adding, deleting and replacing attachments.
* mmg: new feature: chapter editor: Added support for the edition flags "hidden", "default" and "ordered" as well as the chapter values "segment UID" and "segment edition UID". Implements ticket #736.
* documentation: Added a Basque translation of mmg's guide by Xabier Aramendi (see AUTHORS).
* all: bug fix: Fixed a buffer overflow in the Base64 decoder routine.
* source: Various fixes for building with g++ 4.7.x and clang 3.1.
* Build system: Boost's "bind" library is not required anymore. The C++11 features from "functional" are used instead.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: MPEG transport streams whose timecodes wrap around/overflow are handled correctly. Fixes #777.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: MP2/MP3 audio tracks in MPEG program streams that contained garbage at the start of the very first packet caused mkvmerge to use uninitialized/random values for certain parameters (sample rate, number of channels, and therefore also during timecode calculation).
* mkvmerge: new feature: Added support for reading ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec) from CAF (CoreAudio), MP4 and Matroska files. Implements #753.
* mkvmerge: new feature: mkvmerge will remove stuffing bytes from MPEG-1/-2 video streams that are used to keep the bit rate above certain levels (the 0 bytes between slices and the following start code). Implements #734.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed audio/video synchronisation when reading MPEG program streams with MPEG-1/2 video with respect to B frames. Fixes #579.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: SRT files can have spaces in their timecode line's arrow (e.g. "-- >").
* mkvmerge: bug fix: VC1: mkvmerge will now only mark frames as I frames if a sequence header precedes them directly. Fixes #755.
* all: new feature: Added a Basque translation by Xabier Aramendi (see AUTHORS).
* all: bug fix: The programs do not try to create directories with empty names anymore. This happened if the output file name for e.g. mkvmerge or mkvextract was only a file name without a directory component. With Boost v1.50.0 the call to "boost::filesystem::create_directory()" would result in an error if the name was empty (it didn't in earlier versions of Boost).
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed mmg not reading the very last line of mkvmerge's output. The result was that messages like "the cues are being written" did not show up in mmg and that the progress bar was not filled completely. Fixes #774.