Napisano: 26 Okt 2011 1:28
FileMenu Tools 6.0
Fixed bug in Copy To and Move To: the Windows Explorer crashed when a folder was created.
Fixed bug in custom commands: when asking for arguments, the application was run if the "Cancel" button was pushed.
Fixed bug in configuration window: when the name of a custom command was been edited and other command was selected, then this command got the same name which was been edited.
Fixed bug in Split Files: the parts were not correctly joined.
Fixed bug in Shredder: didn't work correctly with small files.
Fixed bug in Create New Folder: create new folder into UNC paths did not work.
Split Files: now the number of parts is calculated automatically, and it is not necessary to push the Update button
New utility: Create Symbolic Link. This utility lets you create symbolic links referenced to the selected elements. Only it works on Windows Vista and later.
New utility: Calculate and Verify Checksum. This utility lets you verify the integrity of files by calculating their checksums. It supports the following algorithms: MD5, SHA1.
Custom commands: by default the initial folder is the parent folder when only a folder is selected in the Windows Explorer.
Custom commands: added new property Run as administrator. If this property is checked, then the program is run with administrator privileges. This is useful on Windows Vista and Windows 7 when UAC (User Account Control) is activated and the program needs perform changes in the machine which require administrator privileges.
Added the following improvements in Advanced Renamer:
It is possible to rename recusively into subfolders.
Now the preview is not updated automatically, because it was very slow with a lot files. A new button has been added in order to update the preview manually.
Include specific tags of photos: width, height, captured date and captured time.
Include specific tags of MP3 files (ID3 tags): title, artist, album, year, genre, track, comment, length, bitrate and sample rate.
Only for Windows 7: the Windows Explorer icon on the taskbar displays now a progress bar when an action of FileMenu Tools displays a progress bar. So you can see the progress when the Windows Explorer is not the foreground window.
Copy Internet Path: standarized the Internet path. The character / is used instead of \, and also the special characters are replaced with the hexadecimal value.
Dopuna: 18 Apr 2012 2:03
FileMenu Tools 6.1.3
· Now the windows displayed by the FMT commands are not modals, so your can continue using the Windows Explorer.
· Size of Folders: improved the appearance of the pie chart.
· Size of Folders: now ignores the symbolic links, because they does not take space in the hard disk.
· Fixed bug in Size of Folders: by default the width of column "Files" was 0, and therefore this column could not be visible. If you now cannot see the column "Files", then you must increment manually the width by dragging the last separator with the mouse pointer. From this moment the new width will be saved.
· Fixed bug in Attributes: show/hide the hidden files did not work on Windows XP.
· Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: when specifing the time in regular expressions, only the time of the first file was used for all files.
· Fixed bug: The windows of both Calculate Checksum and Size of Folders cannot be closed with ESC key.
Dopuna: 15 Maj 2012 13:51
FileMenu Tools 6.2
· New tool: Delete Empty Folders. This tool deletes recursively all the empty subfolders that the selected folder contains.
· Improved Size of Folders: your can see the top file list in order of size.
· Improved Calculate and Verify Checksums: now you can save all the checksums in an only file and verify the checksums from an only checksum file. The checksum file now have a format compatible with third-party checksum apps.
· Improved Copy Internet Path: now you can specify the schema (http, ftp, etc.) and the hostname, and replace the base folder with other base folder in the server.
· Fixed bug in custom commands: the variables TARGET... did not work correctly with shortcuts.
· Fixed bug in Change Time: in summertime the file time was changed with a delay of one hour.
· Fixed bug in Attributes: show/hide hidden files did not work correctly.
· Fixed bug in Send to Mail Recipient: did not work with 64bit systems.